John asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

If covid19 is a real thing effecting the whole world, why do people still dont believe it and we should act like its nothing?

Because we don't feel like wasting even a day of our time.

To tell the truth it is getting ridiculous.

Fearful and unforgiving people get sick. It's not surprising with all the people blaming other people in the world for what is going wrong that a contagious epidemic would happen. Blaming the President of the US is an epidemic. Of course, he blames others, too.

A US President who is mentally ill believes that he can con people into thinking it's not real. He is doing the stupidest thing a leader can possibly do - scare parents about hurting their children. He's threatening to defund schools that don't open in the fall. He's polling very badly in the swing states. He's neck and neck in states formerly strongholds for his party. Unfortunately he's also a cult leader and has followers who are drinking the Kool Aid.

Lots of people ignore health warnings . Look how many still smoke, text and drive .

Many will not take the earnings serious because they don’t want it to affect their lives. 

Many are what I call one dimensional thinkers. They can’t see past their own lives . Then there is the 2 dimensional thinkers who look at a person who might infect them. Then there is the 3 dimensional thinker who looks how others might be infected by others . 

I am a conservative with lung disease. I take earnings serious because I have to. I wear a mask in stores and other tight situations. 

I won’t get into wether everyone should wear a mask.