Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Has anyone figured out how to check your Best Answers yet? I can't seem to find it.?

Click on the silly little bell.

yahoo answers has changed so much over the years :(

• .

At present there is no place where all your BAs are listed together. If that feature is important to you, suggest it be re-created/reinstated by posting in the user feedback forum here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010

I am sure after the hour a button will show up. also when you block someone, you have to go to your block list and then hit the person and it will take you to that person's account and you can unblock that person, if you want to unblock that person or block the person

No not yet. I don't have. bell icon in the upper right corner of Any page on the mobile format. Never mind. I have to go to desktop VIEW. That takes me to my Notifications page, not the Best Answers list. I'll haves to scroll forever through the?answered questions list. That seems VERY inefficient and a huge waste of time. 

I hope Yahoo Verizon is still working on this.  

• They call it a favorite answer now on the site.  Your total percentage is listed on your profile page.  To see your favorite answers you have to go to your notifications (the purple bell on the top right0  that will show you.  You can also scroll down your answers and see the Yellow color flame which indicates a favorite answer.

Just take some time to click on everything and see what you get.

• Daniel

You cant check it in the New Format it Appears the only thing I was able to Figure out is if you go to the Answers Section you can Scroll through and see which ones have a Best Answer marked on it you will see a Trophy Symbol on the ones that are 

They have redesigned that page. It has changed a lot, greatly simplified (for mobile users)(But still Black on White, when all the trendy websites have White text on a Black background nowadays with the Dark Mode trend.)

Best Answers has gone, or renamed Favorite Answers!

Also all the icons for Anonymous answers have also gone!

• LAN

If you look there is also now no way to remove people from your block list anymore either.

Still seems like the only way is to go through all your answers.  There is no separate category for it.