What would you do in this situation?

My best friend was angry at me not too long ago about what her partner did, but not only was she angry about that, she threw in my face how I haven't been there for her. Shes felt like I haven't been listening to her problems. She said I should have noticed she was sad but I didnt see much her due to lockdown. When I did see her she seemed fine! Stressed out maybe but she didnt seem sad. I told her I wouldn't have noticed anything as I didnt see her for about 2 months but she said it doesn't take a genius.... well I'm also not a mind reader either. 

She then went on to say we have nothing in common anymore and that I've failed as a friend. 

For the amount of time shes said shes been struggling with stuff, I've been going through my own hell! My ex was making things for me very bad and It was almost impossible to deal with, for over a year. She knew how bad it was for me but she said since it's all calmed down now (and its only been calm for about a month), it should have been her turn. She thinks I'm fine now because I'm on antidepressants and I have no excuse anymore. Yeah I am better than i was, which has only been for the last few weeks, but no where near 100%. But I've still also listened to her and what shes feeling with her stuff, I've still been there for her. I've tried the best I possibly can but I still have my demons I'm dealing with in myself. She threw everything I have been through back in my face and made me feel bad about it. What do I do about this? 

And also she said she hasn't fully confided in me for a while, so how am I supposed to know what's going on with her?

• Helen

Unfortunately, lockdown has shown a lot of people who their true friends are. Unfortunately this girl isn't one.

She is self-serving and entitled. Cut her loose.

Whatever gave you and her the idea that friends, even best friends, are obligated to be listening posts for problems?  You are under no obligation. And frankly, I think its an imposition to lay all one's problems on a friend, no matter how close you are, and a real turn off.  You are not her listening post.  Therapists get paid to listen to peoples' problems. Your steady diet of being on the receiving end with this friend is such a turn off that I wouldn't keep the friendship, were i in your shoes. You asked how you are supposed to know what's going on with her? Do you really want to know? If so, reach out, expect to get her problems dumped on you indefinitely, and enjoy. 

How about praying to GOD about this?  Maybe make this suggestion for her also?