So what are the little quasar stars next to your avatar suppose to mean?  I have a little red circle with a TC crown.   ?

What do you see?  other people have a blue circle with little quasar type stars. 

I'm surmising that there isn't a major significance to the retro star design, except that those users with the star design aren't top contributors (Level 1's through Level 7's have it). Also, the new designs (in that circle next to a profile pic) match the new respective backgrounds for non-TC and TC users on their profile pages. So it looks like there are two designs: the retro stars for non-TC users and the crown for TC users.

• .

I haven't seen any blue quasars this far and no avatars appear to have the TC badge apparent, until you click on the avatar and go into the user's YA activity/profile.

• Daniel

Good Question they dont have a Key as to what it means I wonder if its a new TC Symbol 

Im still learning this new Format that was Released so If I get it wrong I apologize