Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

What means if you are female and another female hate you without a reason and call you ugly behind your back?

There is a girl who hates me and dislike me very much even though i am very nice to her and i have never done something bad to her

She also calls me fugly behind my back

Well i really dont feel fugly neither even ugly

What is her issue with me????

How can i deal with her hate????

• Favourite answer

It means you have another friend who's a gossip and repeats stuff people said about you or is making it up.

I would avoid her. Continue, however, to be a nice person and don't sink to her level.

You would have to ask her this. We do not know.  You can pray to GOD for help.  Sometimes people are jealous of things others have or think they have. Maybe you have something she is wanting?

• Helen

It doesn't matter why.

Most people will tell you it's because she's jealous or threatened by you somehow, but this isn't always the case. Haven't you ever met someone and just automatically thought "I don't like you!" ?

Not everyone will get on, and not everyone you meet will like you.

She’s jealous of you.