Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

So Like Has Anyone Ever Tasted Their Own C*m?

I mean women I've had sex with have swallowed it. This question is similar to "Have you ladies ever tried your own breast milk?" Not saying I'm finna do it. I'm just wondering if that's something that might not be as abnormal as it seems. Like you lick your own blood from cuts. We eat our girls out. It makes tasting your own ***** sound like the healthy way to go.

I've selfsucked off and on over the years and *** in my own mouth, its got the texture of egg but when I swallow it I can feel the warmth of it along the back of my throat, and it likes to stick to the mucus in your throat so you can feel it slither down slowly. It can be salty, because any residual urine in your urethra gets pushed out with it.

Its up to the person, but one way or another dont be afraid to always sexually experiment, find out what you like and dont like as much as you can stand.

• art

that sounds really gay, thats what girls are for

Sounds like you’re waiting for permission to do it. Why not just do it. Be your own authority figure

• ron h

If you'd lick a puss after you've put a load in it, you have. If you'd kiss a girl after she let you shoot in her mouth, you have.  Just eating a handful of ji zz is somehow different.

Id guess most guys have had a taste. It will not kill you.

• balan

I have done . If you can eat some ****ing  birds eggs no harm in consumig own *** . It is fresh and  your own . It ontains all the stuff which is seen ijn the white of eggs , Enjoy, regards.