Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

How to discipline myself during diet?

I've been wanting to reduce my 57 kilograms weight to 50 kilograms. 

But, the problem is that I can't seem to discipline myself.At first, it's all going fine, but once there's my eyes catch on some food, I can't stop picking and swallowing. By night, I reminisce what happened during the day and I regret.

What are some techniques and ways to diet and discipline myself?

You think of the times you've been successful at achieving a particular goal to remind yourself that you can do it just like that time. You make it into a fun project rather than torture by going all in on your chosen plan. You can find the right one for you, then, follow up using you tube. In addition, you might be doing this wrong by not eating enough. I'm using a plan that keeps me full, and Im happy with it for the moment. Also, why do you need to lose 14% of your body weight? If you don't do it correctly, you could be losing too much muscle, sinew, and bone density. If you want, post again with more information about what you are eating, your exercise, your general health, and any past issues re body weight or shape dysmorphia.