Michael asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

How does a female increase her libido?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

How does a female increase her libido?

Many studies have suggested that female sexual desire is so much more complex than that of their male counterpart. So much so that what may work for men to boost their libido may simply not work on women. In general, it has been suggested that many females find it hard to be sexually aroused by physical stimulation alone. So much emotional spectrum needs to come into play as well. 

Studies have shown that the female brain works differently than their male counterpart in that the workings of sexual stimulation are very complex. In essence, for a woman to be able to increase her libido more effectively, she needs to be able to cater to her own emotional needs first. Then, if she can communicate these needs to her partner and feel understood and appreciated, she will be more easily aroused. 

Although physical stimulation is important, for women mental and spiritual stimulations are actually at the forefront of increasing sexual drive. To help women on the physical side, they are also encouraged to eat healthy foods that include natural aphrodisiacs. Such foods include red berries, banana, nuts, and seeds, as well as dark leafy greens. These foods will also tend to regulate emotions and moods for better libido.

Source(s): topfemalelibido .com
  • Alesha
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I just simply relax, maybe have a margarita, that always gets me in the mood.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Now partner who actually puts in a minimum of effort seems to do the trick for a lot of my friends. 

• 4 weeks ago

The female should first make an appointment with a board-certified ob/gyn just to rule out certain health issues that may be affecting the libido.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.