Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Depressed after break up?

I met my ex last year & dated for 3mths, his mum told me she was glad he’d met a nice girl like me.

He never had money & told me he used his money on booze & cocaine every Saturday night.

I’m slim petite with long blonde hair & my ex wasn’t that good looking, and had a dad bod. He’d occasionally say he thought I was gorgeous/hot or that he liked my body & kept nudes of me on his phone & introduced me to his mates.

He has lots of hot girl mates & after 2wks of dating he was always on his phone texting them & then meeting up with them, while sitting next to me (I could see their picture on his Facebook). He’d randomly show me selfies of him & girl mates or go to show me something on his phone that already had some girls picture on there.

During the 3mths I never sex with him cause of the pics he showed me & I broke up with him. He cried & seemed genuinely devastated & told me he was still in love with me 3wks after we broke up. He said he didn’t do anything wrong. It’s been 4mths since we broke up & since I’v seen him. I have blocked him & changed my work days so I don’t see him.

4mths later I know he was bad but I still feel hurt & wonder why he did it. He made me feel like **** & I have flashbacks & wonder what he was talking about to those girls.

I feel jealous at the thought of him going out & hooking up with girls & still cry over it. 

I wonder if he acted like this because he thought I wasn’t attractive/ good enough for him.

How do I let this stop affecting me?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Just become everything and you won't be too much depressed.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Seek psychiatric help. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.