Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Most young people I see are not wearing masks and not social distancing. Why are Democrats so afraid to reopen schools?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

They think it reflects badly on Trump. Any progress at all is good news for Trump and therefore bad news for them. They have no problem sacrificing children to their addiction to POWER. They are disinterested in the welfare of US citizens on the whole. It is POWER that guides them. Too bad for them that, barring some unseen calamity, like WW lll, Trump will be POTUS until Jan. 2025

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because "Most young people I see are not wearing masks and not social distancing"

Really not that difficult is it?

• 4 weeks ago

When we listen to Republicans, we catapult to most deaths in the world.  Yes, I'm afraid they really are that stupid!

• 4 weeks ago

When young healthy people wear masks it protects people that have per existing conditions or are old. If they don't it means they do not care or are uninformed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Important fact to consider these days is most people under 30 have brains the size of walnuts.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

We want local authorities to decide whether to re-open schools or not based on the local pandemic status, not to say damn the virus and full speed ahead as Trump wants the entire country to do. Children and their families should not be sacrificed at the altar of Trump's re-election campaign. 

• Greg
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Because people aren't social distancing or wearing masks

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.