Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

What did Joe Biden mean by his 'Indian accent' comment?

"You cannot go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. Oh, I'm not joking."

~ Joe Biden, 2006

You see? Joe may just be demented now, but he's always been an Ásshole

I"m not sure, but I'm really laughing at you hard.  He only has to beat TRUMP the chump, and it wouldn't be easy if you guys had brains enough to pick a decent human being.

tank you come again

• John

Real Indian chow from India. Too hot for me.

Many clerks in convenience store are from West Indian/Pakistani/Bangladesh Countries.

Biden seems to think English is not enough to converse with the clerks.

His lack of mental agility may date back to the two brain surgeries he had in 1988.  His suppressed Racist comments *might* not have anything to with the surgeries.

He is just plain Racist, reference his comment about Obama being 'clean'. 

Obama picked Biden as VP because he needed a Souther State VP, and it just happened that the DNC thought Biden was a useless Senator, but could be useful for election, to bring in Souther State Voters. Which he did.

• Greg

He probably meant that Trump is the worst president we've ever had and we need to get a new one