Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 4 weeks ago

Name Ideas? (Characters)?

Can someone help me pick some names!?

I’m trying to figure out characters for my book and I’m stuck on last names!! What are some last names for the name Travis sounds nice? I have a two ideas already, so if you could drop your opinion on those and add some last names you think sound nice, that would be great.

Travis Prior? 

Travis Parker?

Travis Myers?

Travis Porter?

Also, for the female protagonist,

Poppy Parker?

Poppy Prior?

Poppy Myers?

Poppy Wilson?

The three last names in common flow well for both of them so that’s why they are the same, but I want to know what sounds better for the girl as well.

If you’ve seen my other question like this, I’m sorry for asking again! I added some new last names and I need more input for the newly added ones.

Are these characters siblings or lovers? I would  go for Travis Parker and Poppy Myers.

Travis Jackson

Poppy Wilson

• Snid

I tired to help the other day.  Pick a name on your own otherwise it won't be truly YOUR character.  You can always change it if it doesn't flow well later on.  Pick a name so you can begin the process of developing characters and story lines.

1. Travis Parker

2. Travis Myers

1. Poppy Wilson

2. Poppy Myers

Good luck :)

• Moya

Male

Travis  Porter

Travis Robson 

Travis  Fisher

Travis Williamson

Female 

Poppy Connors 

Poppy Jackson 

Poppy Thompson

Poppy Wilson

Poppy Clarkson