Jann asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Should there be an asterisk next to Trump's name in the history books?

since many believe he won because Russian interference tipped the election to him?

No, the existence of gullible morons is not a valid reason to do that.

There will be.

I have a hunch that congress might strike Trump's presidency and annul every law, treaty and decree he signed. It will be easier on future history.

• xg6

What do you mean should, you mean will

* = greatest President since Reagan.

An ASCII facepalm drawing would be more appropriate. 

• Greg

Yea, and because he lost the popular vote

• John

An asterisk after a noun means read the footnote or notes below. Not good to have an asterisk after your name.

Russian 'collusion' has been repeatedly proven false. Troll harder!

The problem you have, is that it's a lie. Here's what factual and on camera: barack obama telling dimitri medvedev that "I'll have more flexibility after my 2nd election", what's factual is hillary clinton as sec of state having sold 20% of the US's nuclear uranium to russia.  Tell me something, where's the factual data of your claim?  All in your head?

As long as it reads "the opposite political party thought Russian intereference tipped the election to him (mostly out of bitterness #imwithher)"