Ray asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

warning- TMI found a seed in my vagina?

Serious answers only plz. Found what looked to me almost like exactly like a bell pepper seed on toilet paper after wiping my vagina. Squeezed it and bad-smelling pus came out. Wtf is it?? I’m not sexually active.

Anti-septic cream. Most people can't afford specialists - you can apply the cream yourself. No embarrassment and minimal cost.

Only a check up with gyneacologist can explain and treat whatever it is.

Not very clear as to what you are saying here. There is very little logic to this description you've placed above.  Unless you do not have very good hygiene practices (ie: your wiping skills backfired and you've gotten fecal matter in your vagina) the infection is what you are left having to deal with.  For that (if this is at all a real situation) you would want to schedule an immediate appointment with a gynecologist for proper evaluation and antibiotic or antifungal treatment.  FYI, Seeds cannot grow in your vagina, they cannot transfer from inside your intestines to emerge from your genitals.  Please relay this story to your gynecologist by all means, it should be a very interesting conversation for sure.