Someone used an air horn on my ear as a prank now my ear feels weird. Like numb. ?

Can I press charges against him? If I lose my hearing. Is that a crime. Is it assault? What can I do?

3 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    You can file a complaint with the police. They will investigate and if it warrants it, the DA will file charges against the other person. If you've suffered hearing damage, you should go see a doctor and get your ear diagnosed. If the damage can be traced back to this incident (e.g. you can convince the court of that), then you can sue them to attempt to recover for your damages.

  • 4 weeks ago

    If you were involved in any activity involving or associated with the air horn then you may have no legal standing, otherwise it is assault and you can sue for damages (assuming there are permanent damages or medical attention is required).

  • 4 weeks ago

    Yes, their actions caused you bodily harm, sue them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.