Is it possible to be tried for the same crime twice IF there is 100% proof that you are guilty?

I don't live in America but because of this movie I'm about to watch called 'Double Jeopardy' I learned that you have a law preventing a person from being tried twice for the same crime. But what if you are found not guilty first, and then there is proof that you actually did do it? So let's say I am tried for murder but found not guilty, but later they find a video of me with my face committing the crime. What happens then? Am I free? 

For one thing, in the movie "Double Jeopardy" (1999) the protagonist is framed, tried, convicted and serves time for a murder that she didn't commit.  However, double jeopardy doesn't LEGALLY apply to trial for a crime that hasn't yet been committed.  It is Hollywood fantasy.

If there is new evidence that was not available in the first trial then yes, it is possible to be tried again for the same crime.

Troll score: NEGATIVE ∞

Yes, you are free. ... But murder often involves several crimes, so you could be tried for a different one. And you can be tried for state crime and federal crimes, both.

Nope.  Double jeopardy, you cannot be tried again if tried and found not guilty.  

They can charge you with a different crime and get you that way.

A. J. is wrong. If there is significant new evidence. the person can be tried again. 

• A.J.

In what you describe, the person cannot be charged with that crime again as being found Not Guilty, even with more evidence. There are certain circumstances to be charged with a different crime for the same event in a different court. There can also be civil lawsuits involving money, but not jail time where the proof is not as absolute.