Ask the guy I’m seeing if he ever wanted a threesome would he want to add in a girl or a guy and he said “haven’t put any thought in it”?

Does he sound bicurious or bisexual? He’s told me he isn’t and he’s comfortable knowing what he wants so when I ask if he’s bi anything he doesn’t get mad 

• Sky

From what you wrote, he said he's not bisexual or bicurious, and nothing else you included indicates otherwise.  Assuming your anonymously posted story is true, you're doing one of the worst things someone in a relationship can do:  hear your mate say one thing and assume the opposite, or with a lack of an answer ("I haven't put any thought into it") making the assumption that it only confirms your assumptions.  Don't be a douche with reading between the lines to find things that aren't there.  You need to seriously improve your communication skills in a relationship and stop being so damn paranoid and suspicious. 

That's why so many guys give up on relationships and stay single, so they don't have to put up with any more bullshit, or are content to just have a dog, because when they come home and hug their dog the dog pounces them with happy licks and doesn't try to suspiciously read between the lines of his hugs.

He is straight & not interested.