peg asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 weeks ago

Would you want to be rich?

And have a big huge house? Like the movie stars?

I'd like to be comfortable and not have to worry. No, I don't want a big, huge house because it's wasteful as far as heating and cooling. I'd like a cozy house with good space for having guests and dinners. Also, most movie stars are crazy--bonkers--I don't know why. Perhaps because they get so much attention, praise, and gifts for their physical appearance. Anyway, the thought of being so self-absorbed and vacuous makes me not want to be a movie star.

Awesome. But does it comes with strings? I mean if I don't have to work hard. Like my cousin, who dropped dead at 53-years-old.

If you are talking about movie stars specifically, then I would loose my privacy and anonymity. And I would prefer a smaller house near the beach.

Source(s): Money may not make you happy, but poverty will make you miserable

Wait, what's the catch?  What do I have to do, and who do I have to do it to?  You didn't say.

And don't give me any of that "no catch" crap, because I'll call bull shift.  I've learned a lot over the years, and one thing I learned for sure is that there is always a catch.

Not at all.  I love cockroaches and crappy neighbors. 

I wouldn't mind it, yes

Yes, and the same goes for you and everyone in on this page.

Yes

It does not need to be big

No way. I would not like to trade my freedom, safety and anonymity for that

Yes. I don't want to do the work, I want to rob a bank or do a gold and diamond heist.

Yes, very much so.  I do not want to do the work to get rich however.  I will enjoy my life as it is!

• Bee V3

Yes I would love to be rich. Not famous though