Do you recommend Tinder to find a date?

Use Omegle it's better

If you do it then use your dates as a way to spread the message of God to the world and if your dates look uncomfortable with you talking about God or if they don't want to read the bible with you on a date then they are not worth being with as the bible would say in verse 

(2 Corinthians 6:14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

• Ricky

It's a completely different world for men and women. If it's for women yea I completely recommend it but if it's for a guy than no it's a waste of time unless you got looks millions of dollars and famous 

• i  recommend  tinder  for  partners  seeking  ema's … divorce  commensurate  with  livelihood.  merci beaucoup.

No I do not..........

🥴

It's for take-out booty. That's it.

A conjugal tune up.

So.... upto you.

Mmmm, Grindr is more my speed.