Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

My friend doesn't want to draw me?

So one of my best friends is an artist and he draws portraits a lot but he never draws me even when I ask him to do it as a present. He says it won't come out good cause he doesn't draw a lot of girls (not true, I've seen his sketchbook.) but I don't care about any of that. He just doesn't try!! Now, this is annoying, but it doesn't make me mad. What makes me mad is that he is ALWAYS drawing our other friend, and he draws him when I'm there too so it's like he's rubbing it in I guess?? It just seems like he's playing favourites with us. Every time he draws me he makes me as a little cartoony stick figure as a joke. I know this is really dumb but I really feel like I'm being left out.I've asked him to seriously draw me many times and he never does. I just feel like he should at least draw me ONCE and get it over with. I'm not asking for much. It takes him 5 mins to draw a decent portrait of our other friend... Idk.. 

• art

my niece is an Artist and although she can sketch and paint really good portraits she wont do any of her family or friends because she is scared of it not turning out good and hurting their feelings

Strange. I kinda feel for you but I'd drop it. Yea, give a street artist 10 bucks if you want a decent sketch.  (Maybe he likes you?)

ask someone else to draw you

• Tj

Guess he does not want to do it for you. re you sure he is really a friend.