Are you happy that T-daddy is going to give us a second round of stimulus checks?

• User

I'll be happy if and when it happens.

Actually, I'm pretty certain that it will happen. Congress and El Presidente will arrange it so that most of the checks are delivered in October...so that it's still fresh in the voters' minds, and they will be motivated to vote for the incumbents on Election Day.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Its not yet approved. 

Why not. I spend it better than Congress does. 

yes, ive wondered if we were getting one

yes, i wondered if we were getting one

Not really.  Sounds like a trick to get people to vote for him.  And most of the  money will likely end up in the pockets of  his rich friends  who don't need it.  

🥴 It's the least he can do for ignoring the plague and prolonging self quarantine/lockdown.

He keeps messing up his own economy because he's neglectful and greedy.

First off troll boy, trump isnt doing anything. If we get another stimulus check you can thank the democrats because the republicans are fighting helping anyone but businesses. 

No, they're unwarranted.  

No, I certainly hope not 

AT least 200 billion in graff for DNC operatives on  any bill