Atheists: Why do you DISMISS all evidence of God?

I don't “dismiss” it any more than I “dismiss” evidence of fairies or Santa Claus. There is NO evidence!

For me its because I have not had any compelling evidence of a god.

I don't dismiss all evidence of god I just have not seen any evidence that to me is compelling.

What evidence can you give me to consider?

Because there is no God and there is no evidence of said God.  Since there is zero evidence of God, I must dismiss all evidence of such a God de facto.  Provide evidence and I will consider it.  Let's remember, fairy tales and anecdotes are no more evidence of God than Harry Potter is evidence of Voldemort or people seeing mangy dogs being evidence for Chupacabra.

I tend to place a lot of weight on empirical evidence and very little weight on anecdotal evidence.  And so, according to your belief, God will condemn me to suffer an eternity in hell.

All evidence of god?!! Do you live on another planet, I live on earth and there is no such evidence for that god which you are trying claim exists. You are also wasting your time as this has been discussed many times and nobody on your side of thought has produced any evidence; just a plentiful amount of claiming but, nope, no evidence at all.

That which you interpret as evidence of God, I interpret differently. 

Well, lets take a look at that. Personal experiences are not convincing to anyone but the person having the experience. Almost every christian I have met and talked with tries to use this to convince me. 

Emotional feelings in their heart. I dont have those feelings. My heart just pumps blood. Nothing there for me. 

Read the bible. I have. At least three times from cover to cover. And each time I see contradictory messages. I see a hateful, vengeful, jealous, angry, spiteful, genocidal monster. Not the loving god that just wants me to live in heaven forever and ever and all have to do is worship as its slave. Sorry, if anything the bible pushed me away from a god belief. 

Faith. You just have to have faith. You must believe even though there is no good reason to believe. God remains invisible and asks you to trust in it for no good reason. Sorry, I have to have good reasons to be convinced that the things I believe are true. Faith isnt that.

Jesus died for our sins. We know that because the bible tells us so. Yeah, that whole bible thing again. While I have no problem believing there may have been an itinerant rabbi wandering around that got murdered by the romans. There is no good reason to believe the supernatural things he was supposed to have done. No contemporary writings of those things exist. 

An afterlife. The big one. All you have to do is wait until you die. Then you will see. Except no one (outside of the bible) has ever come back and given any sign that an afterlife exists. Again, its all in the bible. Thats a problem. 

I believe that this life is the only life I will ever have. I have no time to waste on things unproven. Come up with some actual evidence that your god exists and I WILL believe. I will instantly stop being an atheist. I wont worship that god if it is a monster like the god of the bible, but that has a lot to do with my morals.

Such evidence being.........?

And no, the Bible is NOT evidence.

• Wundt

Present the evidence for God and then I will evaluate it.  Note, evidence implies it can be independently verified and is measurable.  Making claims that cannot be verified or measured is not evidence.

If they did that they would believe in GOD.