How can I get out of the friend zone ?

I’m a 22 year old guy. Long story short, about 3 years ago I made online friends with a girl I met from the internet. It turned out we actually had people in common in real life that we both knew. So I decided a year ago to ask her to meet me for an ice cream. It was platonic conversation, and not a real date. I thought asking someone I met online in a friend way for a date would scare her. She goes to school out of state, so it was just last week I got to meet her again, and we met for dinner. It was platonic conversation, and I wasn’t able to make it “flirty”. She just wanted to talk about the corona virus and her school. I’ve never kissed a girl and have like no experience. So here’s the deal. She gives no indication she thinks I’m cute or anything. And I have the hots for this girl. I’m ready to speak the truth here. I want to meet up with her again, and be flirty with her. And ultimately, try to get her to kiss me. I don’t want to spill my feelings to her. I think it’s a bad way to go. What is your HONEST opinion about what I should do here. Movement in any direction is what I want. PS - she’s aware I like her romantically because I’ve commented on her posts that I think she’s cute. 

just keep asking her for dates

• Ricky

The only way to get out of the friendzoned is by not always agreeing to the things she say every time. Gotta use some polarity on the girl. Girls don't like guys who are always agreeing with her or trying to please her. That's a big no no. That's how most bad boys end up getting out of the friendzone. Anyways do your research and good luck 

Dude, you've met with her in person twice.  And she goes to school out of state.  This isn't the time to make that move.  Wait it out.