Women how is your type of men, blond or black hair ?

I am a man 37 years old, and no woman likes me, because I am blond and white, I hate blond hair, I want to have black hair

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Rain
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I personally like men with black hair.

• 3 weeks ago

Personally I have no type, and I'm sure there is a woman out there for you somewhere. If you really feel like you need a new hair colour I would recommend trying some semi-permanent black dye! That way, you aren't stripping your hair of natural oils, since you wouldn't be using damaging permanent dye. Semi-permanent dye just coats your hair strands rather than penetrate them, so it would not cause any damage, and it would wash out gradually over about a month or so. That way, you could decide if black hair really is what you want, and test your hypothesis that women don't like your blond hair. Hope this helps! 

• 3 weeks ago

I love blondes. 

• 3 weeks ago

If "no woman likes you" it's not because of your hair colouring.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Go to Mexico or Other Latin Region. You will find a girlfriend quickly. You will be a hot commodity

• If you're hanging out with women like that, then you should women that are less shallow to hang out with. 

You can dye it black or what ever color you want to. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Don't change yourself or hair for nobody if they don't like it then to he** with them. Someone likes you just haven't met her yet.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So dye your hair black.  I suspect that being blonde and white has NOTHING TO DO with no women like you.

• 4 weeks ago

So dye it black

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.