Women how is your type of men, blond or black hair ?

I am a man 37 years old, and no woman likes me, because I am blond and white, I hate blond hair, I want to have black hair

• Rain

I personally like men with black hair.

Personally I have no type, and I'm sure there is a woman out there for you somewhere. If you really feel like you need a new hair colour I would recommend trying some semi-permanent black dye! That way, you aren't stripping your hair of natural oils, since you wouldn't be using damaging permanent dye. Semi-permanent dye just coats your hair strands rather than penetrate them, so it would not cause any damage, and it would wash out gradually over about a month or so. That way, you could decide if black hair really is what you want, and test your hypothesis that women don't like your blond hair. Hope this helps! 

I love blondes. 

If "no woman likes you" it's not because of your hair colouring.

Go to Mexico or Other Latin Region. You will find a girlfriend quickly. You will be a hot commodity

• If you're hanging out with women like that, then you should women that are less shallow to hang out with. 

You can dye it black or what ever color you want to. 

Don't change yourself or hair for nobody if they don't like it then to he** with them. Someone likes you just haven't met her yet.

So dye your hair black.  I suspect that being blonde and white has NOTHING TO DO with no women like you.

So dye it black