Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 months ago

Is it rude to tell your wife ”I’m gonna get as many kids out of you as possible”?

I heard my parents kinda arguing or talking. My dad told my mom that he is gonna get as many children out of her as possible. She is 37 so he can probably get quite a few still of he impregnates her every 9 months.

Yes its rude to TELL her that is what he is going to do, like she has no choice or say in the matter.  If she wants that, all good. If not, he should not be pushing it on her - after all its not HIS body going through pregnancy and labour and I doubt he intends to do all the parenting of his proposed brood  either (going by the attitude of that statement)

, making more work for her. 

You sound as ignorant as he does. 

It's impossible to impregnate anyone every 9 months.  How old are you?

It is called giving fair warning.  Now that she knows what a ratbag he is she immediately gets her tubes done.  So that he can huff and puff as much as he pleases but she is safe from him.