Why are so many Americans ungrateful of our Healthcare?

The thing is America has the best Healthcare in the world and that’s why many people come to our country to go to a Hospital because other countries they have a long waiting list while you can get a Doctor right away in America.

I remember hearing some horrible stories of those who had to wait Months if not years for life threatening illnesses.

nope this claim has already been debunked most people come to the us because they can afford the care here and the us has laws differant from other nations that allow people to get treatments here they can't else where.

the health care system is good if you're rich if not its better to just not seek help

I had strep throat and I was going overseas. I went to the Dr and asked for antibiotics and was told no because it was viral. I said I'm not asking for Percocet, just antibiotics. I went overseas with strep and went to a pharmacy in Tunisia, a third world country, and bought Glaxo Smithkline made amoxicillin for $12 over the counter and was better two days later. 

cause our health care system is crazy expensive.

^{}¡{}^

We'vė got a f'd-up healthcare system whėrė 

folk's cant have access to top quality mėd'ś îf

thėy'rė of low/poor class & it reflects såid båd

Society !!

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

I think people come to America to go to a hospital because America has very advanced technology in medical field, not because the good healthcare, but that is for rich people. For a foreigner, without health insurance in the US, I don't know how a regular person can afford to receive any treatment in the US. As of the wait list,  I am not sure where you got your information, but I have lived in 3 countries, I am sorry to tell you that American hospital has the longest wait list I experienced.

If you are rich, the healthcare is great as you can pay for the services you need. if you are poor, the government gives you healthcare that many doctors do not take that coverage and so you are not treated as well and sometimes not at all. if you are in the middle, its even worse. you must pay for the healthcare and pay for anything that your plan will not cover. the bottom line is all they think about. doctors cannot be doctors now as health plans now own them and tell them what to do and how to do it and when and most of the time its no

None of this is true.

In the US, you only get fast service if you have good insurance/ are a millionaire.

In other countries it's based on priority. Nobody waits years for something that will kill them soon...they'd all be dead! instead of having higher life expectancy.

Lets me guess, you don't work and you have no concept of what money is.

Anyone who's in debt over medical costs would have gladly waited in those lines.

And BS to the "many people" coming here for care. There's no way they could afford it.

We have very good healthcare, but by many measures we don't have the best because it's very expensive and in many areas, especially rural areas, it's not easily available. One of the reasons coronavirus is now spreading as rapidly in rural areas as in urban areas is because of the lack of healthcare in those places. The French healthcare system is often rated the best, and many of the wealthy in Europe go to France for specialized treatment. Plus, it costs only half of what healthcare costs here. But, in terms of wait times for elective surgery, the US may be the best. 

The thing is America does not have the best healthcare in the world. And unlike you, I'm providing citations:

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/chart-collecti...

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/publications/issu...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/physiciansfoundation/...

You don't know what you're talking about. No surprise there.