Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 4 weeks ago

When you can see someone's Facebook page if you're not logged into Facebook, but you can't see it when you're logged in: you've been blocked?

30 years ago, I had a run-in in high school with another student.  I was completely at fault. About 10 years ago, I wrote her an apology letter, as I had found her address online.

When I typed her name in Bing's search engine, her Facebook page came up and I could see basic details.

Then when I logged into Facebook and typed her name in Bing's search engine, when I clicked on her Facebook page, a message appeared:

"This Content Isn't Available Right Now

When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted"

So I guess she's specifically blocked me?  It's understandable, but I feel horrible about what I did, and I guess that she got my apology letter and doesn't want anything more to do with me, which I understand.  Thanks.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Correct if you can see it when your not Logged in and you cant when your Logged in that means they have Blocked you

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.