Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 4 weeks ago

When you can see someone's Facebook page if you're not logged into Facebook, but you can't see it when you're logged in: you've been blocked?

30 years ago, I had a run-in in high school with another student.  I was completely at fault. About 10 years ago, I wrote her an apology letter, as I had found her address online.

When I typed her name in Bing's search engine, her Facebook page came up and I could see basic details.

Then when I logged into Facebook and typed her name in Bing's search engine, when I clicked on her Facebook page, a message appeared:

"This Content Isn't Available Right Now

When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted"

So I guess she's specifically blocked me?  It's understandable, but I feel horrible about what I did, and I guess that she got my apology letter and doesn't want anything more to do with me, which I understand.  Thanks.

• Daniel

Correct if you can see it when your not Logged in and you cant when your Logged in that means they have Blocked you