Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 4 weeks ago

How can I purposely give myself cauliflower ears? ?

I want people in public to think I’m an mma fighter and scared to try me. I’m tired of people thinking I’m a wimp

• 5 days ago

Have you ever seen a doctor drain the blood from a grappler's cauliflower ears?  It's often painful and uncomfortable.  The doctor sticks the ear with a needle, and blood squirts out, and this process often has to be repeated periodically for rest of the patient's life.  Sometimes the hardened cauliflower ear "breaks off". No thanks! 

Are you being bullied by people or a single person? What makes you think you are a wimp? Unless someone is trying to hurt you physically I wouldn't care what someone says. If they are trying to embarrass you ignore them and walk away. When someone tries to boss me around with words I say one time to them, "Thank you for the information." then I walk away. That confounds them so much. Don't try to out talk them or threaten them just walk away. Trying to get cauliflower ears isn't the way to have respect. In addition there is no guarantee that trying to get them will work. You could get irreversible brain damage, vision and/or hearing loss, and even death. It's not worth it. You could always talk to a counselor if you are in school or a clergy person or even your parents. 

Source(s): Life

Easier to work out.

It actually would have opposite affect. It is not going to improve your looks.

Also self inflicted wounds or injuries is childish, foolish and actually dangerous in many ways.

What makes you think people would leave you alone and think your a bada$s.

The other thing is people will call your bluff. 1 being you do not have the build or athletic look that would back you self inflicted injury.

Another is it would not make you look any more attractive to anyone with that ear. You do realize this injury is for life. And your life would be based on a LIE. Imagine 10 years from now trying to explain to your BF abt why you have such an ugly ear.

• Imp

You spend too much time worrying about what other people think of you. Too much blood in the ear won't change peoples opinions about you!

Eat a steady diet of cauliflower, until it's coming out your ears.