My hangovers are lasting longer? ?

I'm only 24 and whenever I have a hangover it seems to last alot longer all oof a sudden its caught me attention, should I bee concerned (I do drink alot and regular) 

It means you're body is getting old from abuse, you're drinking more, or both.

Speaking from experience, recommend you quit or at least cut back considerably. Hangovers aren't fun & one easily loses control whenever drunk and/or recovering.

• kswck2

Hangovers get worse with age. The only thing i can suggest is to put a glass of water next to your bed, and slurp on it each time you wake up to pee.

• Kieth

Welcome to the party. The hangovers get worse as you get older. Taking Tylenol and ibuprofen together can lessen the effects, but it causes liver damage. Oxygen can also reduce the effects of the hangover, it doesn't cause damage, but it isn't available at the drug store. Pilot Flight Centers have small bottles.