whats the best way to let people know they don't want to cross you?

people where i live have for years been behaving strangely towards me....people i don't know acting over familiar with me, looking at me in public in familiar ways....women laughing when i walk past  and other annoying antagonizing behaviours.

i feel outraged because these people in public don't know me, i don't know them...and i'm just going about my business and people are treating me like i'm famous or they know my private business.

if i was to lose my temper, it would be too bad for them because i would really flip and kick off....im not a man people want to mess with.....so how can i get this message across to people without overtly being aggressive towards them??

i'm a man in my forties to add.

• rick

Bad things seem to happen to people that wrong me.

• Isabel

I think this is deff something to address with a therapist.  It’s possible that you are misreading them, or possibly doing something that invites friendliness.

I usually start with a ph uck you, then move to a go phuck yourself if that doesn't work.