Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

Which NFL team will take a chance on Antonio Brown?

Honestly?  I think Colin Kaepernick has a better chance of getting back into the league.

Look, I'm a huge believer that the NFL's pretense of morality is bullsh--.  It's about how good you are.  Ray Rice was morally unacceptable mostly because he had ceased being a productive player.  If he'd been coming off a 1500 yard, 15 TD season when he cold-cocked his wife on video, he'd have been back in the league making millions in a year or less.  

Antonio Brown has talent.  And as a result multiple teams tried to give him a shot, and he flaked out on all of them.  And it isn't just off the field, he's a headcase on the field and in the locker room.  A lot of coaches don't want to deal with that.

Hard to say no team can work out free agents right now.I am sure not many teams are even interested to begin with