My older sister has bullied me my whole life? How can I get her to stop?

When we were kids she threw knifes at me, kicked me all night in the bed we shared, burned my hand on the grill, told me I came out the oven. When we were teenagers she put me in a headlock until I couldn't breathe and almost chocked to death, slapped me, put up the middle finger at me, told me they poisoned the food that I ordered. We're in our 20s now and she threatens to beat me up, call the police on me to scare me, get me locked in a mental hospital, tells me to kill myself, calls me mentally retarded, yells at me, won't let me turn on the heat when I'm cold, opens the window to make me cold in the winter, comes in my room and just stands there and looks at me and then leaves, comes in my room and farts and then leaves, tells me to leave her alone when I'm not bothering her, tells me to stop harassing her when I'm not, tells everybody I hid somebody in the basement, I'm wishing something bad on her, I'm praying against her, I'm doing witchcraft. She just won't stop. She stops for a minute and then she starts doing it again. Talking to her or my mom about it does nothing. It actually makes it worse. She doesn't care. She hates me. I don't like her either. She's 25 and I'm 23. I know she will move out eventually and blame me for everything and never talk to me again. I don't care. I won't have to deal with her.

• Ann

If you're 23, you're old enough to move out.  Start planning to work and save up enough money to do that.  Once you move out, you won't be obligated to see or talk to her.

Why don't you move out.