Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Why is suicide never the answer to ones problems?

The true meaning of human life is.... Self Realization. Love /hate, Good/evil, happiness/sorrow, positive/ negative, virtue/sin, soul/ body, heaven /hell.. are the creations of God.... So, by pure faith in God we can understand our eternal nature... which relates to our soul as our soul is the Part and Parcel of.... Supreme Soul...."God" ... Actually, we are spiritual souls but we are in human body. We are from the spiritual world. God has sent us on the earth...only for self realization.. as our souls are not as pure as, they have to be... So, God has given us human life where our body feels happiness as well as suffers pain. Therefore, we souls are here... to achieve... the level of purity and to become pure soul.... we should make an effort to understand the deeper meaning of unconditional love for all living beings.... in every situation... 

Moreover, the eternal nature of our soul is to Love God...

• Paul

because as long as they are alive there is the chance to deal with those problems, and have a better life in the future.

Whether you believe it or not your divine spark will clothe in another body. We are here for a reason, and until we fulfill that goal, while we are still alive, we will keep coming back until we do.

Nature is a ridged system which demands that we achieve a balanced life. Instead of only thinking of ourselves, we have to care about others. When you start caring about others, your life will turn around for the better.

I disagree with you.

It is a great idea if you have incurable cancer or a 24/7

painful condition.

Well, we wouldn't be here if our organism wasn't designed to live. Suicide runs counter to the design of everything in the human body, whether through evolution or the hand of God. 

Because people who commit suicide go to Hell, which is significantly worse than whatever problem they're having at the moment.

• Suicide is a very selfish thing to do because it hurts your loved ones all those who love and care about you. And I believe that God would not want us to commit suicide and he only wants us to go home to him when he calls us home. My dad committed suicide when I was 23 years old and I was going to school at the time and it hurt me so much I had a hard time getting through school, but I ended up getting through it, getting good grades, and graduating. But there are still times where I miss him every once in a while, grieve, and wonder why he did it and what he was thinking. 

Because there’s more constructive ways to get to where you want to be than suicide . Life at an all time low? It’s not a sign to end it, it’s a sign to change the things you do not like and get things back where you need it to be. 

You don't want to find out.

Although I know almost nothing about you, I’m willing to bet that things aren’t as bad as you think they are. You’re looking at things through depression glasses, which make everything look worse. When you recover, things will look very different. Problems that seemed hopeless will suddenly have obvious solutions. You’ll appreciate things as you never have before.

The most important thing is knowing how to cope in a moment of crisis. It's very important to calm down. This will make you feel better and let you think clearly.

A very easy way to calm down is just to breathe slowly. A doctor recommends inhale to a count of 4, exhale to 6. You'll feel better in 5 min or less.

Also, simple distractions can be very good. This video has suggestions. It also has a very good hotline. No one will bother you if you call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBXl81QPyY

Youtube thumbnail

&t=7s

People claim you go to Hell for suicide but I don't believe it. I think a lot of people just can't stand life anymore. Depression sucks.