Anonymous

Is it true that the ancient Chinese were black Africans and that the Chinese today are albino invaders?

I read online from a black guy saying the following:

"Ancient Chinese were African. They were the 1st civilizations before invaders arrived. The Indus Valley Civilization (India's 1st Civilization) was created by the Kush. China's 1st Civilization The Shang were also called Nakhi, which literally means “Black” (Na) and “Man” (khi). In 1500-1000 B.C. King T’ang or Ta and the Shang dynasty were responsible for unifying China to form their first civilization. They were pure African. The sculptures of their armies were dug up to reveal everything. https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/16/5-ancient-...

• Favourite answer

yes it's true. 

No, it is not. 

Blacks and Muslims both have something in common.

Blacks desperately like to claim anything because they know they have no culture, history, achievement.

Muslims also like to brag that everything in this world was invented by them including all today technologies because are based on their algebra so indirectly everything was invented and created by them.

I have never heard of what this black guy said, but I heard of every human is from Africa. Also, China's first civilization is not Shang, it is Xia.

• Jim2

I'm really not an expert, but I do know that the 'out of Africa' theory-- that all homo sapiens originated in and migrated from Africa-- is still a valid one. So at one time I suppose Chinese people were black, but we are talking 200,000 years ago. I do not think that there were any albino invaders. 200 K years is a long time for originally black people to develop lighter skin.

Of course, All African people aren't really black, the Egyptians aren't. So who knows.

• Dan

They found ancient burial in China dating back to a period when there were slaves, and from the way the remains were buried they could tell which were those of the slaves. They found through genetics that the slaves were aryan. They found maps that don't correspond to the geography of China, but the mountain ranges in the maps matched those in Africa. It's still quite a mystery. Anyway, we are all human beings. 

Ya know what? I simply don't care. China is the world's capital of barbaric, daily abuse of defenseless animals, and, as such, should be nuked off the planet.

They're also claiming that the first humans on the American continent were black.

we all came from africa

depends on HOW FAR BACK you go.