Anonymous

Should I go to him?

He is 5 years older than me and he is the one who understands me and who took care of me when he was there. I can't keep going on like this anymore, I am alone and my family keeps on excluding me and hurting me, they've been doing this for a lifetime and they laugh when they see that I am sad. Last time my aunt's niece hurt my leg so much wth the heel that  stll have a ble bruise on my leg after a week. Nobody stepped in to defend me. They have those dinners and don't invite me. At school everything is absolutely ugly and I just want to go away from all this. I don't care about anything anymore. I just want to pack my things and go to him. He lives somw hours away with the train, maybe I'm lucky and he's home and not working. I long so much for him that I cry everyday, I just want to be held by him and consoled. I will do everything in the house, cleaning, cooking, buying groceries, I just want him to let me stay with him. I'm just worried he won't want me as his girlfriend.

While I agree with seedy history I might add that he may be a predator. You just up and going is definitely not a good idea. Why the family pain? you really didn't give us much to go with to try and help. Thumbs down to Aril Daine's   just go to him thought.

Do you even know this guy hours away?  Take care.Watch tour 6

You sound like a minor. In which case, if you "go to him" he will likely end up in jail for harboring and contributing to the endangerment of a child runaway. Your goals in life need be adjusted from housework as your ultimate win. Figure out something else for yourself. 

You didn't mention why most of your family member hates you. I don't  know anything about you but take care. I think living with a person you barely knew is a bad idea. Just move out from your house and hang out with him.