Is Flags Communications in Okhla (Delhi) a genuine company?

I have received an offer from them but I noticed a few red flags because of which I'm not sure whether I should join this company or not. Can some tell me an honest review about them preferably from an ex-employee?

I'm weary of any company that forces new hire groups to create positive GlassDoor reviews upon hire.

No, it's not. I am an ex employee of Flags communications and in my 3 months, experience with them I can tell you there cannot be a bigger fraud company. Not only they are frauds but also the work environment is hellish. No only that, they also spy on their employees and even your personal mobile will be spied on by this fraud company.

Also you will regret it big time in terms of career growth as well because other than cheap and dirty politics there is nothing in this fraud company to learn. That is why I left within just three months of joining. And as you have also pointed the red flags. Don't ignore those red flags.