Small, unexplained bruises on arm and knees?

I noticed yesterday that I had an area on my arm above my elbow that was covered in small, blue bruises. Each spot hurts to touch...I was never hit there so there is no reason for me to be bruised. I noticed I had 3 different bruises on my knee and 1 bruise on the other. (And no, I wasn’t on my knees)...I’m not sure why I’m bruising all of a sudden. I’ve always bruised easily, but never like this. Also, my breasts are very sore to touch in certain areas. It’s one day after my period...why are they just now sore? Just wanted to add that in case there is any correlation. I’m 19 years old. I’m just nervous because the internet keeps suggesting leukemia and I’m freaking out. 

• Nicey8

please see the doctor very soon.

Sounds to me like you could have been abducted by an UFO and the spots where the bruises are the points where you were secured to their exam table.  After one of their comprehensive exams it is no wonder that you are sore in places.  Since you have always bruised easily this was likely not the first time you were taken.  It is not uncommon for them to study one of their subjects multiple times during their lifetime for comparative analysis.