Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 months ago

Obsessed with a child that isn’t mine.?

*** PLEASE DONT BE RUDE OR JUDGMENTAL *** I WILL REPORT YOU! ******

I’m obsessed with a 6 month baby that isn’t mine, (my friend’s god child) I know the babies mother personally, I met her through my boyfriends sister. Which is my boyfriends sister god baby. Anyways, I watch the baby while her mother goes to work. It’s only been 2 months since I started watching her and I’m just obsessed, I treat the baby like she’s mine, I kiss all over her I hold her non stop. She even makes me cry here and there because I love this baby so much and I just wish she was mine... now I had a abortion that BROKE ME 2 years ago. That still hurts me till today, I didn’t have no support and was kind of forced into a abortion.... long story short I regret it everyday and wish I had my baby in my arms every night. I believe this is the reason for me being obsessed with my boyfriends sister god baby... like I’m inlove I want her to be mine so bad and it just hurts I have to give her back to her mother... is this a phase? Or something I should see a therapist about? I’m not CRAZY of course I wouldn’t steal the baby or anything crazy lol but I just hurt so much and love and adore this baby like she was my own. I been trying to get pregnant again for a couple months with my fiancé. But I’m not pregnant yet and it just hues because I want my baby soooo bad!! An I always wish this was my baby so much!!

i think thats normal since babies are so cute

• art

you REALLY have to take a step back and stop babysitting the baby - its not because you might hurt the baby its because watching the baby is hurting you so much and stopping you moving on with your life, you also need some councilling to get over the forced abortion, even if you have another baby of your own you will still have the hurt inside about the other baby you could of had

Therapy can't hurt. I don't know if it has anything to do with your abortion. It could be that since you baby-sit (and don't have FULL responsibility) you have a little bit of a fantasy going about what it would be like to be a mother.