Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

What do younger souls look for in sex and love and what do they look for in friendship how do you interact with them ?

There should probably be some sort of guide printed on this stuff. Cause for the older souls like me as most others of us have said as well it is not really obvious what they are looking for or desiring in a relationship. Especially the really old souls and there are plenty of those too still around on earth as well even some of the origional humans supposedly are around though I never met any of them. 

Anyways can some one spell out clearly what it is they look for in any of this stuff and how to interact with them in a way they understand. 

Good point most Definitely Trump is a young soul although I will give you this hes more wise than most people in America. 

This is talking about Spiritual stuff I doubt anyone there would know about this although that is where this was first posted 

Singles & Dating is to be found under Family & Friends.

Update: I see. Because you are referencing reincarnation, yes? To be honest, I do not know what young souls like. I am far too old myself.

If you are old you spray your face Orange like Trump and lie and they want a personal relationship with you .

I don't think there actually can be a satisfactory written guide.  It all seems to be so individual.