Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Do girls really like when guys are a$$holes to them?

I don't! I'm 33yr and if a guy is an asshole I kick him to the curb. Women with low self-esteem will tolerate an asshole because he makes her feel special at the start of the relationship. She knows he's an asshole to everyone, but he's super loving and sweet to her. After a few weeks or month he will start treating her like crap. But she stays because she loves him.

No, it makes me want to end my life.

No, don't get being a jerk confused with confidence

The guys who are JERKS, are at least guys that tried something with them.

Nice Guys, just watch and wonder, as the girls die of boredom and loneliness.

Depends on what actions they are. Some girls like aggressive guys or guys that calls them names and everything but if it’s really mean type of a$$hole Not really. 

Absolutely yes.  It shows them that YOU have confidence and have a good chance of protecting her and YOUR Children when the time comes. 

• Bleu

No. A lot of girls put up with it because they're insecure, or infatuated with the guy enough to overlook their behavior.