Of the 130k who died of covid, how many of them had severe underlying health conditions?

Probably all of them? Why does the media not publish this?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I dunno, that Broadway guy had to be healthy to begin to be singing and dancing on stage every night. 

• 4 weeks ago

I do personally know individuals who died of Covid-19 who had "no" underlying health condition. Our college coach's brother-in-law passed of Covid-19 while being exposed to possibly another who had Covid-19 but it wasn't well known at the time, it was still a Democrat "hoax" by the president.

Since that time I do know of Doctors, nurses and a couple pastors who stated they had no underlying health conditions before leaving us.

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Well thats  because  your  underlying  assumption is WRONG !!!!!

Covid-19  and  Covid-19D are  hitting  people all  across the  age  spectrum  and  background  medical  history!!!

• 4 weeks ago

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavi...

Read through this lot to get at least a start on the data. It's a bit behind the full data, but it does serve as an indication of the serious cases.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They never specify that the vast majority of deaths were people with severe health problems, but WHENEVER an otherwise healthy person dies of COVID all the news agencies issue huge stories about it.

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You are next.          

• 1 month ago

I don't know where you live, but here in the UK we hear worryingly often about perfectly fit young people who have died from Covid-19.

• 1 month ago

They do publish this. Not everyone has an underlying condition. 

• Tina
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why should the media publish your unsupported opinion that all the people who have died in the pandemic so far have 'severe underlying health conditions'?

• 1 month ago

Yes they were all walking around with severe illnesses just waiting for some moron to cough on them so they could get a giant hose stuck up their nose and down into their lungs.  Yes that's why

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.