Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 5 months ago

what makes a man become a womaniser?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • I have found men wo are womanisers, have at some time in their lives been betrayed by the main woman in their life, leading to an enraged rampage of womanising until they reconcile themselves to the problem, find someone trustworthy, or just burn out. Further disenchanting causes worser rage, and exacerbates the problem sometimes. as it becomes progressively more difficult to settle, commit or love. Its also a precursor to disclosure of homosexuality. Being gay. 

We wish them peace love and happiness.

• RP
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

One characterization is a man who believes women are meant for men's pleasure and acts accordingly.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If womanizer is defined as a man who habitually seduces or attempts to seduce women, then there is a component outside of the sexuality.

In a sense, rape is the extension of, or a parallel with, womanizing; both tyrannize, primarily the unwilling and willing, and depersonalize the two sets of victims.

Seductive women are also similar to womanizers:  using sex to gain other components, whether money, attention, or dominance.

Related:

For Couples Only;

Finding a Higher Love;

Love and Sexuality by Omraam Aivanhov.

• 5 months ago

Just lucky I guess.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Liz
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Lack of self-control.

• 5 months ago

Try asking in psychology

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Wrong forum. This question is not related to philosophy, Behavior is about PSYCHOLOGY. Learn the difference.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

A combination of him being attractive and him having had formative influences and/or experiences from which he learned to be a misogynist.  

• 5 months ago

I guess a lot of women throwing themselves at that particular man and then other women get curious and wonder what's so special about him. Curiosity kills the p*ussycat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.