If you buy a gun and it doesn't work, should you consult the trouble-shooting manual?
- Big KahunaLv 73 months agoFavourite answer
Yes,there could be 22 to 38 things wrong with it.
- JackolanternLv 73 months ago
Look at the warranty. It may have 'breached' the contract! But don't go off 'half cocked'! It may 'trigger' a lawsuit! Better to just 'aim' for and take 'stock' in a settlement. Then 'kick-back' and relax.
- Laughing BOYLv 73 months ago
Yes..... It TELLS you to LOOK down the BARREL......😂😂😂😂
- Weasel McWeaselLv 73 months ago
well, I would take it back to the store and bang on about it, ......about how it doesn't work.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- MJT209Lv 53 months ago
Take the fricken safety catch off you dummy!!
- ChaiTeaLv 63 months ago
Just try it again, when it's loaded, and you're not.
- oldprofLv 73 months ago
Yeah you can also call the Customer Service number but control your temper don't go off half-cocked.