What does everyone think of “Sports Illustrated Effie to be inclusive in its Swimsuit issue”?

In next years spirts illustrated it will feature models who are old, fat, and transgender. Personally I think this ruins the calendar, as I will be finding an alternative come next year. I don’t mean to sound sexist, but when I’m buying a calendar with beautiful women I expect them to be beautiful and I expect them all to be women (not men in women’s clothes). I don’t really care about their efforts to be inclusive and I think this will lead to more cancellations to their already dwindling subscribers count. For reference I’m 18 and have been getting these the last 4 years. What are your thoughts and opinions?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Women these days destroy everything with their garbage ideologies. Women know full well what men want to see, but they simply don't care. 

I also find it interesting how fairness is in many cases forced and always done to match liberal ideology. Isn't it fun when an ideology says things are only fair when their opinion is the only ones seen as valid? A fair society is free society, not a society that focuses itself on being inclusive and equal in all things.

Equality is a make believe concept and inclusiveness is just micromanaging freedom to ensure the make belief concept of equality.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It’s a stupid move. Let them pay for their own stupidity.

• 4 weeks ago

WGAS. Does anyone even read that rag anymore. 2 more points please. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I agree with you. It's been around for years and years, men buy it expecting to see gorgeous women in bikinis, and that's what it should continue to have. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Never looked at it before, this certainly will not get me to start looking now.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A better question might be 'why does a sports magazine even have a swimsuit edition?'. It's not like the women featured are all athletes and it's certainly not like there aren't dozens of other periodicals that show such things. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.