Amazon interview invite not received ?

Recently, I applied for the position of a Fulfilment Associate at an amazon warehouse nearby. The following day I received an email saying that I will shortly receive an email to schedule an interview, provided that I upload any rights to work documentation the needed. I've done this yet there has been no response for two days, despite them saying they will respond shortly.

• Give them a few more days to for them to go over and sort out your paper work. 'Shortly' can mean more then a few days. With covid 19, every thing is taking longer then usual.

If they don't call (if you're allowed to contact them) and if you have any contact information, call them and see if they're still interested in interviewing you. 

Be patient. "Shortly" doesn't have any  specific meaning.  They're understaffed.  Give them a few days.