cmac'm
Lv 5
cmac'm asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 4 weeks ago

I got new speakers and an amp in my vehicle, what classical music bangs the hardest?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture (it traditionally includes real canons).

• Erik
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

AC/DC          

• 4 weeks ago

1812 Overture by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.  Definitely a banger deluxe.  If done to the hilt, it includes real cannons firing in the background.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Carl Orff's Carmina Burana (O Fortuna) is absolutely epic. Verdi's   Requiem (Dies Irae) is equally spectacular. No nodding off there. Beethovens 5th Symphony in C Minor played on a pipe organ can be mind blowing as can the Toccata & Fugue in D minor. I've seen grown men weep at that and the lows are earth shaking if you have a good system. The Tympani in Copeland's Fanfare for the Common Man is very powerful.  Parts of Stravinsky's Rite of Spring are also very powerful. Saint-Saëns Symphony No. 3 can leave you speechless. No list would be complete without Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries or the Summer Movement 3 from Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Open the windows and TURN IT UP.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Scott
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Wagner or Beethoven

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.