cmac'm
cmac'm asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 4 weeks ago

I got new speakers and an amp in my vehicle, what classical music bangs the hardest?

Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture (it traditionally includes real canons).

• Erik

AC/DC          

1812 Overture by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.  Definitely a banger deluxe.  If done to the hilt, it includes real cannons firing in the background.

Carl Orff's Carmina Burana (O Fortuna) is absolutely epic. Verdi's   Requiem (Dies Irae) is equally spectacular. No nodding off there. Beethovens 5th Symphony in C Minor played on a pipe organ can be mind blowing as can the Toccata & Fugue in D minor. I've seen grown men weep at that and the lows are earth shaking if you have a good system. The Tympani in Copeland's Fanfare for the Common Man is very powerful.  Parts of Stravinsky's Rite of Spring are also very powerful. Saint-Saëns Symphony No. 3 can leave you speechless. No list would be complete without Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries or the Summer Movement 3 from Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Open the windows and TURN IT UP.

• Scott

Wagner or Beethoven