Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Does it annoy you when you see a really attractive person with an ugly looking boyfriend/girlfriend?

It annoys me. I feel like screaming "YOU CAN DO BETTER" or "DUMP THEM" at them.

No, that doesn't bother me.

• Alesha

Doesn't phase me one iota, if they like one another, why not. 

Pretty women out walking with gorillas on my street...

Damn, you're shallow. Go look in the mirror, and see the epitome of ugliness.

No because this so called ugly looking boyfriend or girlfriend may not be ugly to them. Has that ever occurred to you??

• Dimple

No it doesn’t annoy me. 

Physical mismatch doesn't bother me.  I knew someone who was literally less than 4 feet tall, whose boyfriend was 7-foot even.  What does annoy me is someone who is a really good person with someone who subtly or not-so-subtly disrespects or abuses them.

And who made you the police of who should be together? 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You're obviously miserable and jealous that you can't date an ugly or attractive person. You seem sad and lonely. Someone's dating preference has nothing to do with you :)

• L

Well, if it's a hot chick with an ugly dude, I just assume the dude must be rich.