Match from online dating says "not sure about my schedule. Will let you know" when I invited her out. How do I follow up?

When I invited her I gave a specific date, time and place. How much time should I give her to let me know? Should I ask her if another time would be better?

She responds to all my texts instantly and we've been conversing through text for a few days. I figure if she wasn't interested she'd not respond or let me know, right? 

The way it is now I can't make other plans for the time I asked her since I'd like to meet her. So should I send her something giving her a deadline, like "please let me know by Sunday morning. If you can't make it when I suggested would you like to reschedule?"

Or should I challenge her a bit and ask if she can ever be spontaneous and go out in the evening without planning it so far in advance?

Why not just ask her what day and time works around her schedule. If she's someone who likes a firm schedule, she might not respond well to the spontaneity comment. 

It sounds like she's brushing you off with the excuse about her schedule.  

I wouldn't go challenging someone I didn't know very well.  That's rather pushy.  I'd text and say something like, it's OK if you can't make XXX - we could always reschedule.  Let me know as I have to cancel the table (or something like that).  What do you think?  And then leave it open.  Hopefully she'll reply.  If she doesn't and it gets to the XXX date, I'd give it a miss and give her a miss for not letting you know.

• edward

Before i had a job i was casual...i got my schedule by the week only a few days before.  I wouldn’t know if i could see my girlfriend next week on a specific day or not because many of my shifts were 1130-2330