I need to find a nice piece of land with decent tree coverage outside the Fort Worth, Texas area but within 5-10 miles of the city?

I want the land to be between 5-50 acres, no more than $230k. It would be nice to have a decent amount of trees.

I want it to be just outside the city for social access and getting supplies. I plan to build a personal shop, house, and a solar panel system to power the area.

It’ll also have a public shop on the other side of the property for providing public services and providing personal income.

I need help finding an area in Texas like this that I can buy land in, doesn’t specifically have to be Fort Worth but it needs to be closer to a wealthy, low crime area that I can have access to public schools from and clientele don’t have to drive a really long distance.

Micah, what you need to do is identify a real estate agency that specializes in property for development rather than completed homes or other buildings and the lot they're built on.

They exist, and any realtor in the area either does this kind of work or knows which of their competitors does. Be careful; they'll all say they do this, but they won't all know the market.

Bear in mind that a lot devoid of trees is going to be cheaper, and that you can plant your own fast-growing varieties.

What's your question?   What do you expect from anyone here?

I'm sure the big state of Texas has real estate agents, contact one.

• Tavy

I'm reading this in the U.K., find a realtor,  no one here can help.

Sounds like you need to contact a local real estate agent.