Anonymous

Why looking for a job without diploma so hard, is this life?

What kind of job i will looking for, i live in small city, too difficult to find a job here. Is this life? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Nicey8
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

yes this is life. Employers look for degrees. Even many degree holders in some countries are out of job.

Do take care. Try to upgrade yourself in courses while you are still young. When you are older you probably do not have much time to study.

• 2 months ago

Is this life? when you show no commitment at anything this is life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Temp agencies have a lot of jobs that are not advertised anywhere else.  It's a way for a person to get their foot in the door and possibly get hired full time with benefits.  Many companies don't even bother to advertise their openings for "unskilled" labor, they bring Temps on and hire from that pool of people.

Go to all of the agencies in your area and sign up.  They will find you something.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's life when you didn't graduate from high school. Graduating from high school is an important accomplishment in life. At least go get a GED.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 In a small city? Yes.

Hence why I moved out of state and into metropolitan cities. 

More jobs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.